Does your Euro Trip have you heading to Switzerland soon? These high energy activities in the Swiss Alps will help you get the most out of this stunningly beautiful part of Europe, while helping you get the exercise you badly need… Skiing and snowboarding (Davos) There are many ski and snowboard resorts throughout Switzerland, but […]
Tag Archives | canyoning
Looking for adventures in the Alps to take in during your trip to Europe in 2015? Below, we present you with a few suggestions that will put your pent up adrenaline to good use! Hiking and climbing in the mountains around Grenoble The beauty of the French Alps is legendary, and while the views from […]
- Welcome to Single Travel Guide!
- Cool Pubs and Clubs in London
- Singles Guide to Clubbing in L.A.
- Reasons Why Vegas Rocks For Singles!
- How to Meet Other Single Travelers
- How a Popular Hotel in New York is Celebrating Its 100th Birthday
- Helpful Tips to Surviving Your Next Red Eye Flight
- 5 Tips to Make Your Long-Distance Travel Easier and Safer
- Everything You Need To Know About A Mountain Bike Holiday on The Alps
- La belle vie: Live it up in Quebec this summer