Looking for some of the best beaches in Costa Rica for a fresh holiday in paradise? Below, these towns will provide a worthy counterpoint to the sweaty eco-adventures you’ll be having in this country’s interior … enjoy. 1) Samara If mass commercialization bothers you when it comes to beach destinations, then hitting up Samara Beach […]
Tag Archives | Central America
Heading to Costa Rica this year, but planning to spend a bit of time in its capital? While most of the things that make this country great are well outside the Central Valley, there are still many awesome things to do in San Jose Costa Rica. Let’s explore a few possibilities below… 1) Go on […]
Looking to build upon your rudimentary high school Spanish skills as you travel through parts of the world where this language is on the tongues of every local? By lingering in the best places in the world to learn Spanish, taking classes, and conversating with their residents, you will return home as the renaissance person […]
This summer, instead of hanging ten at the beach like you have in previous years, you’ve focused hard on socking away money like a madman. The blue skies and sun outside might be tempting this time of year, but with the perpetual summer of Costa Rica beckoning around the corner, you’ll need all the dolla […]
- Welcome to Single Travel Guide!
- Cool Pubs and Clubs in London
- Singles Guide to Clubbing in L.A.
- Reasons Why Vegas Rocks For Singles!
- How to Meet Other Single Travelers
- How a Popular Hotel in New York is Celebrating Its 100th Birthday
- Helpful Tips to Surviving Your Next Red Eye Flight
- 5 Tips to Make Your Long-Distance Travel Easier and Safer
- Everything You Need To Know About A Mountain Bike Holiday on The Alps
- La belle vie: Live it up in Quebec this summer