Thinking about escaping the gray clouds and drizzle prison that currently defines your reality? Break out of this monotony with a party weekend break in Prague. Below, we list some bars that should make it on your pub crawl when you get here… 1) Dubliner Irish Bar Nothing gets a good old-fashioned party weekend in […]
Tag Archives | Czech Republic
During the course of your travels, there will be many occasions that will call for a celebration, plied with many bottles of booze. Pub crawls, long nights at the pub trading rounds, and watching the sun rise with cocktail/beer in hand are all things that may enter your mental picture, but after a while, all […]
These days, the employment market across much of the West is stagnant or even shrinking in some areas. This has led to a souring of entry level positions for young people coming out of university, which is particularly bad news as many of these poor kids have burgeoning debt loads with first payments due in […]
- Welcome to Single Travel Guide!
- Cool Pubs and Clubs in London
- Singles Guide to Clubbing in L.A.
- Reasons Why Vegas Rocks For Singles!
- How to Meet Other Single Travelers
- How a Popular Hotel in New York is Celebrating Its 100th Birthday
- Helpful Tips to Surviving Your Next Red Eye Flight
- 5 Tips to Make Your Long-Distance Travel Easier and Safer
- Everything You Need To Know About A Mountain Bike Holiday on The Alps
- La belle vie: Live it up in Quebec this summer