Taking an epic trip to Turkmenistan soon? If you are puzzled with regards of what exactly to do there, this article will give you a few ideas of what to do there… 1) Visit the Turkmen Carpet Museum Aside from being known as a paranoid police state (seriously – don’t criticize the government at all, […]
Tag Archives | food
Traveling in Europe this fall, and planning on passing through Portugal on your journey? Porto is a fun stop to make, as its winemaking heritage, cuisine and thriving night scene make it ideal for young, single travelers. Be sure to check out the following exciting attractions in Porto is you are stuck for ideas on […]
Tired of the well trampled trail in Southeast Asia, but too cash-strapped to run amok in Australia or the Caribbean? If you’re looking for a killer summer holiday this year, or if you need a brand new hideaway when the warmth of the Northern summer begins to slip away? Then perhaps the many disparate islands […]
With mid-terms looming in the coming weeks, and the weather being as miserable as it will get all winter, you have begun longing for summer with a vengeance. Getting away for a spring break won’t be possible this year, as you got a bit too carried away with your spending over the Christmas holidays (it […]
- Welcome to Single Travel Guide!
- Cool Pubs and Clubs in London
- Singles Guide to Clubbing in L.A.
- Reasons Why Vegas Rocks For Singles!
- How to Meet Other Single Travelers
- How a Popular Hotel in New York is Celebrating Its 100th Birthday
- Helpful Tips to Surviving Your Next Red Eye Flight
- 5 Tips to Make Your Long-Distance Travel Easier and Safer
- Everything You Need To Know About A Mountain Bike Holiday on The Alps
- La belle vie: Live it up in Quebec this summer