Does your Euro Trip have you heading to Switzerland soon? These high energy activities in the Swiss Alps will help you get the most out of this stunningly beautiful part of Europe, while helping you get the exercise you badly need… Skiing and snowboarding (Davos) There are many ski and snowboard resorts throughout Switzerland, but […]
Tag Archives | hiking
Looking for adventures in the Alps to take in during your trip to Europe in 2015? Below, we present you with a few suggestions that will put your pent up adrenaline to good use! Hiking and climbing in the mountains around Grenoble The beauty of the French Alps is legendary, and while the views from […]
While most places in North America have their best weather days behind them, the San Francisco Bay Area has its sunniest, clearest weather during September and October. If you have some vacation time left to use, or if you have a weekend at college that isn’t filled with a party or studying for midterms, why […]
This year, it’s your turn to plan you and your buddies group holiday. It’s a tradition that you started back in college, but now that you are all out there in the real world, it’s something that you have all kept alive to keep the juices of friendship flowing despite being apart for much of […]
Perhaps you just graduated high school and you’re looking to gain some life experience before deciding on a career path. Or maybe you just got out of college and you want to see the world before settling down and dedicated yourself to building a life. What if you’ve gotten several years into your chosen profession, […]
- Welcome to Single Travel Guide!
- Cool Pubs and Clubs in London
- Singles Guide to Clubbing in L.A.
- Reasons Why Vegas Rocks For Singles!
- How to Meet Other Single Travelers
- How a Popular Hotel in New York is Celebrating Its 100th Birthday
- Helpful Tips to Surviving Your Next Red Eye Flight
- 5 Tips to Make Your Long-Distance Travel Easier and Safer
- Everything You Need To Know About A Mountain Bike Holiday on The Alps
- La belle vie: Live it up in Quebec this summer