Of all the provinces in Canada, Quebec is the most intriguing to many American youth and young travellers from around the world. Its two biggest cities are known for their carefree, European ambience, while its expansive wilderness holds limitless possibilities for outdoor recreation. Excited to experience this place yourself? We know exactly how you feel; […]
Tag Archives | Quebec City
Canada offers some of the best festivals in the world during the summer, most notoriously Montreal’s Mutek which brings the world of digital art and electronic music together. However should you decide to hop aboard a westjet to Canada in the winter, you won’t be disappointed by the festivals that are on offer. To show […]
- Welcome to Single Travel Guide!
- Cool Pubs and Clubs in London
- Singles Guide to Clubbing in L.A.
- Reasons Why Vegas Rocks For Singles!
- How to Meet Other Single Travelers
- How a Popular Hotel in New York is Celebrating Its 100th Birthday
- Helpful Tips to Surviving Your Next Red Eye Flight
- 5 Tips to Make Your Long-Distance Travel Easier and Safer
- Everything You Need To Know About A Mountain Bike Holiday on The Alps
- La belle vie: Live it up in Quebec this summer