If you are headed to Bolivia soon, you might be searching for some itinerary ideas. If this sounds like you, this article will help you fill your trip with activities that will create memories that will withstand the test of time… 1) Experience La Paz, Bolivia’s capital Your Bolivian adventure will begin when you land […]
Tag Archives | South America
Looking for an itinerary for Colombia that covers the north to south land journey that many overlanders use to begin their trip in South America? This post will help you start your trek towards Fin Del Mundo through one of the most misunderstood and amazing nations in the world… 1) Cartagena Flying into Cartagena is […]
Looking to build upon your rudimentary high school Spanish skills as you travel through parts of the world where this language is on the tongues of every local? By lingering in the best places in the world to learn Spanish, taking classes, and conversating with their residents, you will return home as the renaissance person […]
Having recently hosted the world’s biggest footballing event, Brazil is definitely no stranger to tourists, young or old. There’s a variety of reasons why it’s such a popular tourist destination. Here are some of the most important reasons: Nightlife in Brazil Fosfobox For hipsters and those that are passionate about music, Fosfobox is the place […]
Find yourself wandering around Brazil following the conclusion of the 2014 World Cup, or planning a visit in the months ahead? If you are, and you love a good party like we do, then you need to include the island paradise of Florianopolis into your travel plans. While places like Rio and Salvador know how […]
- Welcome to Single Travel Guide!
- Cool Pubs and Clubs in London
- Singles Guide to Clubbing in L.A.
- Reasons Why Vegas Rocks For Singles!
- How to Meet Other Single Travelers
- How a Popular Hotel in New York is Celebrating Its 100th Birthday
- Helpful Tips to Surviving Your Next Red Eye Flight
- 5 Tips to Make Your Long-Distance Travel Easier and Safer
- Everything You Need To Know About A Mountain Bike Holiday on The Alps
- La belle vie: Live it up in Quebec this summer