Plotting out your plans for NYE 2015, and want to go global this year? If this is your ambition, here are some of the best spots to do so while having the best time possible… 1) New York City Sometimes, its best not to over think it: New York City has long been a NYE […]
Tag Archives | UK
Known the world over, the British have a well-deserved reputation for being gregarious partiers. For the young single traveller heading to the United Kingdom for a bout of extended travel, this is excellent news. From atmospheric local pubs, to cavernous dance clubs where world-famous DJ’s spin to the delight of thousands of revelers, the countries […]
London is a vast city with numerous places to see and it can be quite daunting figuring out how you’ll fit them all into one trip. Luckily for travellers to this famous city, there are many ways to get around and see London. London buses The big red double decker buses of London are famous […]
If you’re setting off from Manchester Airport for your next getaway and you’re looking for car parking at Manchester Airport, there are a number of ways to find the parking solution to suit your needs and your budget. One of the most cost-effective ways to park at the airport is to utilise off-site car parking. […]
- Welcome to Single Travel Guide!
- Cool Pubs and Clubs in London
- Singles Guide to Clubbing in L.A.
- Reasons Why Vegas Rocks For Singles!
- How to Meet Other Single Travelers
- How a Popular Hotel in New York is Celebrating Its 100th Birthday
- Helpful Tips to Surviving Your Next Red Eye Flight
- 5 Tips to Make Your Long-Distance Travel Easier and Safer
- Everything You Need To Know About A Mountain Bike Holiday on The Alps
- La belle vie: Live it up in Quebec this summer